Re: [oletrucks] June Carlisle

To: boteler@olg.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] June Carlisle
From: Rroslowski@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 10:09:24 EDT
In a message dated 5/20/02 11:30:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time, boteler@olg.com
writes:

> This year we will also be able to go to the Antique Truck Show in Macungie,
> PA (June 14--16).  The past few years these two events were held on the same
> weekend, but not this year....YEAH!
>
> Mike Boteler
> '56 8400 Wrecker

Hi Mike.... you might not remember me, but we met all the way back in May of
'99 at the ATHS show in Valley Forge, PA.  I saw your posting on the Ole'
Trucks list, and am curious as to what you mentioned (and that I copied
above) about an antique truck show in Macungie PA.  Can you give me more info
on this show?  I'm now trying to decide if I want to go to Carlisle (PA) for
the All-GM Nat's show that same weekend, or if the antique truck show you
mentioned would be better to attend.  The deciding point would be what trucks
will be at the show (if you don't remember, I'm a GMC & Chevy nut!) and what
vendors & activities will be there.  Any info you send my way will be greatly
appreciated!!

Roger Roslowski, Jr.
Rroslowski@AOL.com
Bordentown, New Jersey