RE: [oletrucks] Engine mounting

To: Oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, passnb4u@earthlink.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Engine mounting
From: "David B. Cushing" <david_b_cushing@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 20:30:07 -0700
Maybe I could have worded it better, the Cab will end up in the exact same
position as stock.  I was going to move it back to get it out the way while
mounting the engine, then bring it back up to figure out how to modify the
firewall.  I don't think relocating the radiator supports will work.  All
the fender and grill use the radiator support for alignment and I think that
would be really hard.

Dave