[oletrucks] '38 Pickup Bed.

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] '38 Pickup Bed.
From: "Theodore House" <thouse@raleys.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 07:30:33 -0700
Hi There,
  Does anyone have a 37-46 pickup bed in good condition for sale.  I
live in Sacramento, CA.  I have a '38 1/2 ton and am looking for a bed
and 2 rear fenders for it. I had a 37 parts truck, but the guy sold it
before I could get it. I am pretty sure the 37-46 bed is the same
dimensions. I do not want to buy a later bed and modify it (if possible)
Also, I am looking for something near Sacramento.
Thanks for your time,
Ted.