[oletrucks] What front tire sizes w/ Mustang II?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] What front tire sizes w/ Mustang II?
From: "kmm 1024" <kmm1024@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 20:43:50 -0700
I'm installing my Mustang II crossmember (Heidts) and I'm not sure what tire
size to use.  I want to keep the truck as close to stock height in front and
rear as possible (I got the universal crossmember not the crossmember
designed for 47-53 trucks so that i can notch it myself) but I know it'll
have to drop some.  In the rear I'm going to use 275/80/15 or something
similar, and for the front maybe something like 225/75/15?  They say in the
instructions to figure out your tire sizes first, mock up the suspension
parts and then trim the crossmember.