[oletrucks] fuel tank venting problem

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] fuel tank venting problem
From: "ROB REDDING" <redd9491@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 22:29:19 -0500
 I'm in the process of putting a marine fuel tank for a boat under the bed of
my truck. The filler is the flush mount type I put on the bed. The tank has a
neck for the filler, a fitting for the line and a filler for the vent. The
question i have is how do you all think i should vent my tank? The cap is non
vented and im not looking to do it that way.

Thank you,
Rob