[oletrucks] VW engine compressor for sandblaster

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] VW engine compressor for sandblaster
From: "Brian J Luebke" <luebkeb@zibsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 22:26:11 -0500
Many of you pinged me off list to get more information about this
compressor.  My friend sent me the information in question.

The air compressor company is Dunn-Right Inc. in South Carolina. Give
them a shout at 864-296-9316 and they will send you a nice packet of
information. Unfortunatly, they don't have a website yet. The basic kit
is $299, deluxe (with air tank) $489.

He just loves his, and it's so unique, he likes to show it off.

good luck everyone

brian