[oletrucks] 58 Apache For Sale

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 58 Apache For Sale
From: "Bill Bailey" <billb1@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 16:09:55 -0400
Hi guys.  I was contacted through my website by a lady who is trying to sell
a 58 Apache 1/2 ton that she got with her mother's estate.  Apparently it
only has 39,500 miles on it and it's located in Wyoming, a low humidity
area, so it should be pretty rust free.  I put up some pictures of it for
her at

http://members.tripod.com/~oltruck/marylin/58truckextA.jpg

http://members.tripod.com/~oltruck/marylin/58truckintA.jpg

http://members.tripod.com/~oltruck/marylin/58truckengineA.jpg

If any of you out that way are interested you can contact her directly at

marylins@vcn.com

and she can tell you all about it.  Don't contact me about details as I have
no vested interest in this truck other than trying to help a nice lady find
a good home for it.
Thanks!
---