Re: [oletrucks] manifolds

To: "kirk pierce" <kpierce@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] manifolds
From: "Jay Baker" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 10:07:45 -0600
 I painted the ones on my 53 willy's Wagon with Black Barbeque Grill Paint
good to 1200 degrees i havent fired it yet so no reports on how it will hold
up but it looks real nice so far. I also put it in the Oven at about 450 for
and hour or too to help cure the paint not shure if thats neccesarry but
seemed like a good idea at the time.
 PS a wire wheel works pretty good to clean em up