[oletrucks] Windshield glass install help

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Windshield glass install help
From: Louk2@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 20:37:53 EDT
Hi,

Would anyone like to steer me to the proper techniques of front and rear
glass (with bead tool) installation on a 51, 3100.  I keeping getting mixed
advice like glue the gasket to the cab and fit in the glass with the rope
trick  (no glue) or just fit in the gasket no glue and only glue the glass
into the gasket at the corners.

Probably the best advice is leave it to the professionals, but I never follow
that, probably why this restoration is now going on 6 years.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Lou