[oletrucks] 265 or 283

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, napco4x4@egroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] 265 or 283
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 23:51:19 EDT
Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the great replies on the good vendor poll. Did they use just
the 265 in the chev trucks in 59 or was the 283 also available? Who has the
NAPCO with the 396 in it? I'd like to ask if you made the front mounts work
with the big block or if you made side mounts. I've got a 427 4 bolt I'd like
to drop in my 59 until I hunt down the right small block, but I won't go as
far as putting in side mounts. Thanks

Dustin