[oletrucks] '57 Original Front Suspension

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] '57 Original Front Suspension
From: ANelson43@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 08:59:57 EDT
I have the complete front suspension from my '57 Cameo that I would like to
find a home for.  I am tired of stepping over it.  It is from brake drum to
brake drum to include the complete steering assembly, including the steering
box, column, hydromatic shifter and turn signals (no steering wheel) and all
are in very good condition.  I drove the truck before removing the suspension
and it performed as it should.  Never wrecked to my knowledge.  I removed it
to install a Mustang II type.  It was removed without the "blue wrench"
method and would make someone who needed a good front end, a nice addition.
Before someone asks, I will not seperate any of it.  All or nothing.  If you
need it, I will sell it "right".   I cannot ship it, so it would have to be
picked up.  I live in East Central Alabama half way between Birmingham and
Atlanta.   Ping me off line at ANelson43@aol.com.
Thanks.......Andy in Alabama