RE: [oletrucks] performance parts for 270?

To: <mark@noakes.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <napco4x4@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] performance parts for 270?
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 07:58:01 -0500
You are looking for some rare (expensive), but very unique equipment.
Check out http://www.inliners.org/ for starters.  There is a great
story there about the legendary Howard 12 port heads at
http://www.inliners.org/12_port_story/pt_six.html.
A week or two ago there was a 5 carb manifold for 270/302 on a
certain web auction site.