Re: [oletrucks] TF Speedometer Question

To: "Bill Bailey" <billb1@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] TF Speedometer Question
From: Thomas Allen <thallen@nwlink.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 09:55:24 -0700
My guess is that the magnet is weak or the "watch-spring" tension is too
great because the spring got bent somewhere along the way. Perhaps you can
have it calibrated by a speedometer shop. They are designed to rotate a
predetermined number of revs per mile (some spedos are 1,000 rev/mi). Any
compensating is done with a different drive ratio on the transmission.

-Tom Allen
51 3800