[oletrucks] Hi, I just subscribed.

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Hi, I just subscribed.
From: Scot Stockton <auriclux@usa.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 10:30:19 -0700
Hello,

I just subsrcibed to this list, having found a reference to here via a net
search.

I have a '59 Apache.

If you're a restorer, I hope you won't be angry.  If you're a modifier, this
truck now has a TBI 454, NV4500, NP205, & Dana 60's.  She's back on the road
now with her new legs, but she needs to go to the spa.  The body is rough but
not bad and I'll be attacking that next.

I'm hoping for advice on a step bumper with hitch and body patch panels.

Scot