[oletrucks] thanks,,,wiper info

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] thanks,,,wiper info
From: "John Howard" <debjonjd@vianet.ca>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 10:40:43 -0500
                Thanks to all for there help re: wiper motor...I think what
I'll  do and what was suggested
is buy an 12v  electric wiper motor and run it on the 6v system for now.
Then when I figure how
to change everything to 12 volt, then it will be there for me..
Some one on the list a while back mentioned  to change all bulbs, lights,
get a one wire alt. and a resister
for the gas gauge...I'm not sure what year and car to ask for when I get
this alternator..The parts guy
here won't bend to far for anyone...if you don't have a year and make  for
him.   So if any one out there
can assist me...well  that would be just great.....thank you for everything
in advance

                                                                        john