Re: [oletrucks] thanks,,,wiper info

To: debjonjd@vianet.ca, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] thanks,,,wiper info
From: TOUCANMAN@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 11:52:16 EDT
John , i got my original wiper motor rebuilt by Rob Ficken at 516 587 3332
for 54.00 dollars that includes shipping , and comes with a 3 year
waranty......it doesnt rain much here in california,and if it is, the truck
probobly stays in the garage..so i thought my  money was better spent on
other stuff....i also added a dual fuel /vacume pump to increase wiper
performance ..works like it did when new.steve
53 GMC 228 longbed