Re: [oletrucks] Vacuum Wipers

To: Dustin Cross <livnrt@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Vacuum Wipers
From: tim <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 11:59:54 -0600 (MDT)
On Sat, 29 Jun 2002, Dustin Cross wrote:
> I just put an electric wiper motor from chevy duty into my '51    I like the
> motor (works great) but I absolutely hate the switch!   I paid an extra $20
> for a switch that would also run the wiper fluid pump

Dustin,
 Where did you get your wiper fluid pump?

Tim Lloyd, lloyd@lasp.colorado.edu
"Humanity has advanced, when it has advanced, not because it has been
sober, responsible, and cautious, but because it has been playful,
rebellious, and immature." -- Tom Robbins
"The eyes of the world now look into space, to the moon and to the
planets beyond, and we have vowed that we shall not see it governed
by a hostile flag of conquest, but by a banner of freedom and peace."
-- John F. Kennedy