[oletrucks] fabricator

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] fabricator
From: "Tom Cooper" <c_tom@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 17:41:14 -0400
Has anyone ever heard of and or dealt with a company in Charlotte NC called
Fat Man Fabrications? I have a 55 Chevy 2nd Series and they said for around
2700.00 they could put a Mustang ll front end under my truck. I know this
includes the ECI rotors and pads from an 82 or up Monte Carlo, so the rotors
are larger than the 9" rotors on a Mustang ll from end. The pieces are made
in their shop so everything is new and finished. Does this sound like a
reasonable good deal? I know good deals are what people are willing to pay,
but I don't have a clue as to what something like that cost.
Thanks for the information.
                                        Tom
                                        55 2nd
                                        95 GMC