Re: [oletrucks] Re: 1941 chevy 3/4 ton pickup fenders

To: <luebkeb@zibsoft.com>, "'Leon Corley'" <lcorley@ticnet.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: 1941 chevy 3/4 ton pickup fenders
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 08:32:48 -0500
Also, look at these sites for more info on Art Deco style trucks.

http://www.haist-usa.com/artdecotrucks/
http://www.classictruckshop.com/  (Fiberglass only)
http://www.partsbarn.com/

I also look on these vendor resource pages for links to many other source
sites:

http://www.laroke.com/larryk4674/1998/bblinks.htm
http://www.execpc.com/~jfox/suppliers.html
http://www.50chevy.freeservers.com/Part_Suppliers.htm