[oletrucks] Bear Claw Latches

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Bear Claw Latches
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 12:45:50 -0500
I'm looking to order my door latches, also thinking about ordering the
installation kit to simplify things. Anyone got any recommendations of
who they went with and if it was good or bad?

Plans are to install the latches in the cab and the striker bolts in the
door, that way all the electronics for the solenoids will be in the cab
corners.

I'm looking at the large latches from Autoloc
http://www.autoloc.com/detail.lasso?itemid=BCLS , they also make a nice
install kit http://www.autoloc.com/detail.lasso?itemid=BCINST-L
I figure it would simplify the install. I know Balls Rod & Kustom.
Thanks.

Bill