Re: [oletrucks] frame paint

To: lajones48@4edisp.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] frame paint
From: "Old Chevy Pickup" <oldchevypickup@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 09:58:06 -0400
I painted my frame with Eastwoods Chassis Black and I know there was some
talk about it not being good or something.  Can whoever it was that heard
there was some problems please fill me in.  Thank you very much.  This way I
can repaint or do whatever needs to to correct the problem.

Thanks in ADvance.

Dan Jacobsen - PA
'49 3100 327/powerglide
'55.1 3100 rodstoration 350/350 MII
'48 4400 Front sheet metal on a '87 chassis
'51 6400 Deluxe Cab and front sheet metal going on above '87 chassis
'35 Dodge Business Coupe - All original
'35 Dodge Business Coupe - parts car