Re: [oletrucks] 235 question

To: robertjacobs@ureach.com (Rob J.)
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 235 question
From: Tom3600@webtv.net
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 19:20:45 -0500 (CDT)
Hey Rob ~

Getting the front mount bolt holes in the right spot is really pretty
easy.  Take the new rubber motor mount or metal shield and center it on
the lower metal guard plate both front to back and side to side.  You
don't have much more that an inch of metal front to back to center on.
That is what I did and had no problems lining up with the front
crossmember holes.  If you don't have the harmonic balancer or the
timing cover on the 235 why not just use the mounting plate off from
your old 216?

Tom

Tom Poterack
Moline, IL.