RE: [oletrucks] 235 question

To: "Rob J." <robertjacobs@ureach.com>, <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 235 question
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@tijerino.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 21:13:04 -0700
What you can do is buy the mounting base that goes in between the frame and
the lip you are referring to. The motor mount that most vendors sell is a
two part deal, the metal outer and the rubber part, they are both predrilled
with the holes that the bolts will go thru. Now if I remember well the
wholes on the lip are squared to allow for the bolts to go thru and lock
into the square holes. Hope this helps.

Antonio