Re: [oletrucks] spray gun

To: "Larry Jones" <lajones48@4edisp.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] spray gun
From: "Michael Zaic" <mzaic@athens.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 05:22:36 -0400
Larry,
    I have one of DeVilbiss' non-HVLP low end spray guns.  It's a pretty
decent unit and has done a fine job of spraying primer and flat finish
paints.  I also have a low end HVLP gun from Harbor Freight tools (part#
43430) which I purchased to spray primer.  I used it just this past weekend
with good results, (surprise, one of the few things I've purchased from HF
with good results). On sale cost was $49.99.  I really would hesitate to
shoot a finish coat with it, but for primer and frame paint, I think it
would be worth looking into.
Good luck with your painting!
Michael Zaic
Lawrenceville, GA