[oletrucks] Truck Update

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Truck Update
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 18:16:44 -0500
Went by and looked at my truck this afternoon. I took them my hinge pins
and bushings the other day and they rebuilt those, and I still need to
order my bear claw latches. The one little touch we decided on was to
round over the front edge of the door, where it make the 90 degree right
below the windshield. They also are smoothing out the gap between the
doors and the cab; the driver's side had a nasty Grand Canyon sized gap
originally. I hope to drop by and snap some photos tomorrow.

Bill - well, at least I've got a nice cab ;)