[oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #1701

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #1701
From: Edward Miller <edngael@open.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 22:01:04 -0700
Hi Larry,

Is this what you want:

 http://vanhalen-irc.com/bill/truck/dollie/
and
http://vanhalen-irc.com/bill/truck/dollie/

Ed Miller
'58 Apache Short Fleetside

Larry wrote:  "A few months ago, someone on the list published plans for
a cab dolly for a
task force truck. I have been trying to find it in the archives and I
keep
getting all kinds of pop up screens that tell me I've won something, but
can't seem to get the search part to work. Any ideas on key words or
when that
message was sent? Thank you."

Larry Jones
oletrucks is devoted to Chevy and GM trucks built between 1941 and 1