RE: [oletrucks] Questions: Encyclopedia of Chevrolet Trucks

To: "Pierce, Andrew" <ajp@lib-mail.humboldt.edu>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Questions: Encyclopedia of Chevrolet Trucks
From: "William Schickling" <wschick1@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 23:41:37 -0400
I have this book and use it all the time. I have 1940 trucks and you don't
find much written on them. The only negative about this book is it repeats a
lot of information about the trucks. But it covers every truck Chevrolet
made, 1918 - right up until the last couple of years. The sources for the
information are either the AAMA or often people who own the particular
trucks. I think people on this list have their names in that book. I know
Barry Weeks wrote some of the descriptions for the 1940 trucks.

Bill Schickling