[oletrucks] 4 door 3100

To: "oletrucks@autox.team.net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 4 door 3100
From: Christian Pointer <kissaki@highstream.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 21:05:58 -0700
Hey Bob, & co.
    I have the magazine in question. The Magazine is the August 2002
issue of Classic Trucks (vol.11 #8).
They have a web address onthe cover; www.classictrucksweb.com
The picture of the 1951 4 door 3100 is on page 69; it's fire engine red.
It says it was owned and built by Keith Johnston at his Red Bluff chop
CJ Performance. It further says that he has put in a '96 LT1 engine and
a four link/IFS suspension. Above it is a picture of an original 4 door
'66 C-10.
I coudn't find any info on him on the web.

Christian
Everett,WA
'53 Chevy panel
'51 Chevy parts truck