Re: [oletrucks] 4 door 3100

To: "Christian Pointer" <kissaki@highstream.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 4 door 3100
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 22:03:50 -0700
Thanks Christian. I finally found that website, and broke down and
subscribed to the magazine. I went thru Red Bluff last month. No telephone
listing for Keith Johnston or his shop. I stopped at the Chevy dealer, and
also two auto parts stores. No one had heard of either Keith or his shop.
But now I can at least order a copy of the magazine. I emailed the magazine
and asked if they had ran the article. It'll be interesting to see where Mr.
Johnston really is. I suspect he may be in one of the smaller towns around
Red Bluff. I spend a lot of time working on my KNOTTS and WILSEY family
history, and spend quite a bit of time (and money) tracking down other
members and fellow researchers. So I'm not bashful abt calling people clear
across country and asking if they have any information on the families or
some neat old truck. The amazing thing is abt 90% call me back if I leave a
message on the answering machine, even if they have no information. Bob K in
PHX, AZ (PS-I just talked to my brother who lives in Tillamook on the Oregon
Coast. He tells me it was 108 degrees there last week. Unbelievable!!)