[oletrucks] Needle Valve for Carb Needed

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Needle Valve for Carb Needed
From: Michael E. Mendonça
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 06:55:05 -0700
Anyone willing to overnight a needle valve to me for a 216 or 235 carb.
 I'd like to fire up my 235 this weekend and am missing a needle valve.
 Please e-mail me off line if you're willing to do this.  I have a Fed Ex
account so shouldn't be much of an issue, just you're effort.

Michael
'54 Chevy 3100