Re: [oletrucks] radio and speaker installation

To: "Hanlon, Bill \(ISS Houston\)" <Bill.Hanlon@hp.com>, <Mghardy001@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] radio and speaker installation
From: "Billy Gibson" <bgibson@mcc4u.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 12:26:37 -0500
I believe you can check it with a pick light, hook one end to the + post of
the Battery and the other to the top of the sending unit,when cold the light
will not light up, touch the base of the sending unit and if the light does
not light up the you have something on the threads
does that sound right Bill H. it's been awhile but that was the first thing
I checked.
HooT58