Re: [oletrucks] Leaking carb

To: "Dana Muise" <dana@spazzco.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Leaking carb
From: "Billy Gibson" <bgibson@mcc4u.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 20:29:00 -0500
Jon, When I was a mechanic in the service a quick fix was to pull the
fitting back, wrap string around the flare and then slide the fitting
against it and tighten it slowly, compressing the string with the fitting
against the flare it serves as a gasket and puts more pressure against the
flare, I think we called it Field Expediency.
Good Luck
HooT58