[oletrucks] Feeling lost and lonely

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Feeling lost and lonely
From: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 17:04:54 -0600
Not really a problem just looking for a little morale support.

For those of you that have finished your trucks is it a disappointment to
not have a truck to work on?

I left my truck at a restoration shop earlier this month and by early next
summer it should be painted and ready to show and shine. After I dropped off
my truck I then went to a car/truck show. There I over heard two guys
talking and one guy was going on about now that his truck ( a beautiful 70
2wd Blazer) was finished he did not enjoy it anymore and the truck was for
sale.

Any stories to share?

Maybe good news on the horizon, I purchased a 70 GMC 3/4 ton, but it is 500
miles away and awaiting a barge ride down the Mackenzie River.

Blaine Dumkee
70 GMC 25
Fort Smith NT
Canada