Re: [oletrucks] Feeling lost and lonely

To: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Feeling lost and lonely
From: "Charles Culver" <clca@houston.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 18:38:09 -0700
Blaine-

My trucks have been finished for what seems like forever.  I just enjoy
every day of having some cool daily drivers, and could never consider
selling either of them.  I look forward to being mobbed in the parking lot
every time I go somewhere.

And every time I detail one, or do anything at all, it is just like
completing another project.  I did buy a motorcycle a little over a year
ago, and because I ride it so much, I have cut back on the amount of miles I
put on the truck, but my '50 3600 is, and will continue to be my pride and
joy.  And my wife's '58 Apache is hers.

We ARE, however, eyeing a Ford '49 coupe.  Just need to enlarge the
driveway, I guess . . .

And the only time I ever feel "lost and lonely" is when I travel, and don't
see my truck for days at a time.

Smokey Culver
League City, Texas
'50 3600 "Jitterbug" (Mine)