[oletrucks] 1945 Horn Wire

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 1945 Horn Wire
From: "John R. Sandoval" <steppenwood@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 08:16:04 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all, I'm getting ready to install the steering
column. The '45 1/2 ton truck was some
                    what of a backet case. I can't
figure out how the horn wire gets pass the top
bearing. Does
                    it enter that hole at the bottom
near the steering box? And if it goes up through the
inside,
                    does it hook on to that thingy
that the top mast bearing sits in? Thanks, john.