[oletrucks] Question About 1962? Chevy Rims

To: "OLETrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Question About 1962? Chevy Rims
From: "Dane" <nochay@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 22:23:17 -0700
Hello All,

In A Junkyard, We Found A Perfect Set Of Steel Rims, However, We Have The
Following Questions:

The Rims Are 17 Inch Rims. The Truck Has 16 Inch Rims. Will The 17 Inch Work
Fine On The Truck? (The Rims Are Both 6 Lug Rims) The Rims Are On A 4WD
Drive Truck.

Basically, Should We Stick With The 16 Inch Rim Size, Or Upgrade? My Mom
Hopes To Put A Old Style Hubcap On.

Thanks,

Karen/Dane