[oletrucks] Re: I'm In Need of a Good 216 Flywheel for a 1950 3600

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: I'm In Need of a Good 216 Flywheel for a 1950 3600
From: "OC Radicic" <ocradicic@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 15:17:28 -0500
Does anyone have a good used flywheel for sale?

I just recently disassembled my 50 3600 down to the frame and my engine is
now on a stand.  While taking the bell housing and fly wheel off, I noticed
that the teeth on about 10-15% of the circumference were rusted badly and
only extended about half as far out as the others.  This explains why I
often had difficulty in getting the starter to engage and start my truck! :)

Send offline to ocradicic@hotmail.com
Thanks,
Gary

Gary Radicic