[oletrucks] New web site

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] New web site
From: "Kenneth T. Sandell" <kensandell@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 21:43:56 -0700
Hey guys, I'm starting a new web-site devoted to hot rodding and cars. I'm
looking for people who have either been to car shows and taken photos or have
their own cars they'd like to feature on the site.
Send all photos and comments for the website to 'kensandell@attbi.com'.

If you send photos from a car show, please include the year, name of the car
show, and any comments on the car-show itself that you may have.

If you send photos of your own vehicle, please let me know your name, specs of
the vehicle and any photos that you'd like featured.

The site is currently in development. I will let you know when it's online and
ready :-)

Thanks guy.