Re: [oletrucks] american classics (?)

To: dana@spazzco.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] american classics (?)
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 20:42:23 -0500
Dana:

I ordered once from this vendor and that was all it took.  The tip-off was
the problems they had with my credit card on my first order.  I finally
agreed to send them a cashier's check because I'd dealt with other vendors
who 'sold' my address and I started getting all kinds of spam and porno ads
on my email.  First shipment of parts were incorrect and they hassled me
over the phone until I demanded to talk to a supervisor or the boss.  Second
shipment arrived poorly packaged, had to sort thru the container and packing
material to make sure it was all there.  They billed me for shipping the
second time and it took three phone calls (with long times on "hold") before
they agreed to eat the shipping costs themselves.  Very unprofessional
conduct on the phone by their people.  The way I look at it, there are many
vendors out there if you're willing to invest the time to search them out
and pay attention to message boards like this to hear the good/bad stories.
I won't patronize this vendor again.

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy TF Stepside
Pontiac, IL