[oletrucks] Looking for a 4x4 '60s Chevy Suburban

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Looking for a 4x4 '60s Chevy Suburban
From: Vince Strazzabosco <vstrazzabosco@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 23:06:35 -0700 (PDT)
I've been lurking on this list for a few years, and have a quick
question....

I remember about three-four years ago, I was in contact with a list
member who was telling me about a '60s Chevy Suburban in a local
junkyard.  I think the 'yard was in Arizona, and for some reason, I
think the guy's name was Joe or Jim.

He tried to send me some pictures of the truck, but his camera wasn't
working well, and the pictures came out kind of psycadelic.

Ring any bells?

Thanks,

vince
Naperville, IL