[oletrucks] wondering if anyone is intersted?

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] wondering if anyone is intersted?
From: "laurie and mike" <lauriecorbett@ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 23:31:28 -0700
hi there my name is mike warford i do cnc cutting in my spare time and =
love to play arround with different designs to cut etc=20
i was wondering if anyone is interested in getting a sign or something =
of that nature for there garage or recroom etc=20
you can come up with a design of your own or i can come up with =
something=20
i am doing a sign now for my 55 chevy truck
a ovel with a chevy bowtie in it with 55 in the center and chevy tough =
cut in the oval=20
i will attach a pix to show what it will kinda lok like keep in mind =
this is only a draft and input would be great=20
thanks
mike
55 second

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Chevy.jpg]