[oletrucks] Image Posted... RE: wondering if anyone is intersted?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Image Posted... RE: wondering if anyone is intersted?
From: "Pierce, Andrew" <ajp@lib-mail.humboldt.edu>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 10:02:54 -0700
This image can be found here:

http://homepage.mac.com/thenorseman/oltrucks/custom/Chevy.jpg

Drew
www.oltrucks.com

-----Original Message-----
From: laurie and mike [mailto:lauriecorbett@ns.sympatico.ca]
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 1:25 PM
To: Pierce, Andrew
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] wondering if anyone is intersted?

here is the attachment again
i hope it goes through
keep in mind this is what i am playing arround with for myself
and i am open to suggestions etc or other designs that i would cut for
people
i thought this would be a nice addition to a garage etc
can cut just about anything in this type of format
so feel free to give opinions
and i am not in this for money ..just thought fellow old truckers would be
interested
all i will need is cost of material and shipping
please let me know
mike