Re: [oletrucks] engine angle

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] engine angle
From: <chevy@nac.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 18:24:47 -0400 (EDT)
I am in the same boat as "KMM".  So from what I gather, it doesn't matter
that much on the engine angle, as long as the rear is aligned with the
trans properly?  And back to the question . . . What is an acceptable
range of engine angles?  Thanks!  Cappy
PS  I could not seem to find that troubleshooting link.