Re: [oletrucks] assembly help

To: <lauriecorbett@ns.sympatico.ca>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] assembly help
From: "glperry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 13:50:08 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)
=0D
You need an "Assembly Manual" for your TF trucks. They have nothing but
pictures and diagrams and some part #'s to show how truck goes together. =
have one for my AD's and they have all the sizes in them and are very
helpful. I see them for TF's from various vendors. You should have one.=0D
=0D
G. L. Perry =0D
Huntington, IN =0D
=0D