RE: [oletrucks] Bringing my truck home!

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Bringing my truck home!
From: "Richards, Troy" <TRichards@hrgreen.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 15:22:04 -0500
        I guess I'd call it a mild custom. I have a MII front cross member
welded in and will be using an open driveshaft rearend. I do want to keep
the inline six though. A 235 with a supercharger and dual exhaust just
sounds fun and unique. Besides that, the truck has been in the family since
new and it just won't seem right with out an old stovebolt under the hood.
        You're building a 59 chevy aren't you?

        Troy