[oletrucks] Length of U bolts for 55 1st

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Length of U bolts for 55 1st
From: "Jon" <jonkunkel@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 18:00:40 -0500
Anyone know the size and length of the U bolts for a 55 1st series rear?  I
am converting my 50 to this.  Does anyone have the flat plates for the U
bolts they can sell, to include the one for the shock mount.

Steve Stuckmeyer are you out there??  If so email me off list.

Thanks

Jon
Hanover Park, IL