Re: [oletrucks] 55 project

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 55 project
From: Bill Broadway <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 22:23:11 -0500
At 08:40 PM 10/16/2002 -0500, Jim (Deacon) and Karen Magill wrote:
>I met a man from a nearby town with a 55 TF truck project for sale. This
>is in the west/central Tx area in Big Spring,Tx.  He has a 55 cab with
>camaro front clip, disc brakes, camaro rear, tilt wheel, w/booster
>mounted on firewall. Also has spare cab,fenders and bed are on a
>trailer, new hot rod wiring kit and a kit for the window channels.
>900.00  If you are interested write me off line . I have no interest in
>this other than passing it along.  Thanks, Deacon

Sounds like a deal. I just got back from a month long business trip, I'm
hoping to get back started on my truck. I have built a work area at my
brothers house, just need to put down a slab and then wall it up ... then I
will say goodbye to the professionals! I've got to where we can work on it
again .. all my major body work is down and the cab looks great. I hope now
to pick myself up a MiG welder, move my stove and powder coating over to
the shop, and get back to business! I'll probably need you guys help when I
start looking at the welder.

Bill

http://www.vanhalen-irc.com/pro55