RE: [oletrucks] Patch Panel Sources

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Patch Panel Sources
From: "Ralph Linnell" <chevysix@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 20:38:59 -0700
I have not bought any patch panels from The Truck Shop but I have bought
several other items from them. I found them very helpful when I had
questions. I had a question on exactly how their 3 point seat belts
fastened and they copied and sent to me the instructions that come with
the seat belts.  They are closed on Mondays and don't call on Tuesday
morning as you will be on hold for what seems like for ever. My
experience with them is an A+. There prices are very competitive as
well.

Ralph Linnell
Membership Chairman Inliners  International

Inliners WebSite
http://www.inliners.org

Ralph's Web Site
http://home.attbi.com/~chevysix/

Chevysix@attbi.com

All email, both in comming and outgoing should be virus free being
scanned by  Norton Anti-Virus.