RE: [oletrucks] 55-59 cab

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 55-59 cab
From: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 08:00:42 -0600
I purchased front fenders from a guy named Montie in Lake Havasu City
Arizona, he sells on Ebay as usedpartsman. I would stay away from him. He
was definitely cheaper, but I was disappointed with the quality when I
received the fenders. Both fenders had the lower rear rusted and were filled
with bondo.

Blaine Dumkee
Fort Smith NT
Canada