[oletrucks] Vintage stuff

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Vintage stuff
From: Williams Grant Civ 418 FLTS Det 2/EN
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 20:17:18 -0000
Hey all.  I'm looking for some vintage engine parts, a finned aluminum
Valve/Rocker Cover and a Side Cover for a 47-62 GMC six.  No, Vintage Speed
doesn't have any; although they do have some other cool stuff.  The Chevy
parts won't work with the GMC block.  Some of the old race part suppliers
used to make these parts for the GMCs but they are somewhat rare.  If anyone
has one of these or a line to one, give me a reply.  I've searched the web
and found nothing so far.

Also - Looking for a GMC flywheel cover to fit the 47-62 w/4 or 3 speed
trans. Again, the Chevy won't fit since the block screw holes are different.
Thanks

Grant
50 GMC
45 Burb